Infection Prevention & Control Policy:
The COVID-19 pandemic and the MPX (Monkeypox) outbreak have made infection prevention and control measures necessary for groups like Brighton Rope, where people are being taught activities that involve close contact.
We frequently update our infection prevention and control measures in response to the ongoing changes in the situation and risks.
Currently, our policy is:
- You must take and present a Lateral Flow Test in the 24 hours before class in order to be allowed entry to the class
- We are temporarily suspending singles tickets – you must arrange who you will be tying with before the class begins and book tickets as a pair
- We will provide antibacterial wipes, and ask you to wipe mats down at the start and end of each class
- Communal rope will be limited, and will be ‘quarantined’ in-between classes to avoid spread of infection
- We are asking anyone who develops symptoms of COVID-19 within 10-14 days of a class informs us, so we can make the rest of the group aware
If you have questions about any of these measures, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org